- from a facility with a constant turnover in staff?
- from a facility with out dated equipment?
- from a facility with no permanent Doctors/Radiology?
- from a facility that does not pay their employees/no pay raises?
- from a facility that has no reward or incentive program to maintain a "higher standard"?
- from a facility that does not help employees maintain licensure that is needed to be employed?
- from a facility that does not listen to employees, pt family members, or patients?
Thursday, January 04, 2007
No matter how you slice it, dice it or saute' it...Hud is a dud. So, consequently, Essent is a joke!
Management,...what management?! PRMC could not possibly be handled any worse. Where is our fearless leader, Andrew? How come the only person we ever hear from is Cheryl Perry? Is anyone at the helm of PRMC or...are we just drifting with the tide?
PRMC should be the most updated and profitable hospital in the N.E.Texas area. Instead, it is the least likeliest place preferred for treatment. Our own Paris community shuns us!
Someone once commented that the blog is just a place for gossip. NO! It is a medium for expression of legitimate concerns and/or problems by both staff and concerned patients and community members.
If, indeed,Essent management is listening...Please express your concerns! Does Essent really expect to profit --
And this is but a few concerns. I love to care for people. It is what I do for a living.
Yet, at this facility I am held back by either too much politics or dunder-headed policies made by people who have no idea what they are doing! At one time people wanted to come here for treatment and care...not anymore. Essent is capable of turning this place around. So, either spit or get!
(From the mailbox, and get might be the operative...stay tuned!...frank)